XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

"AI certainy has gripped the imagination of many"I guarantee you...

1. 9,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    "AI certainy has gripped the imagination of many"

I guarantee you that AI is a thing.
    Or at least it will be a thing when its "entreprise ready" and widely adopted in all facets of commerce and daily life. There is little doubt about this.
    There is however hype, and there could well be a bust or two (as per dot.com bubble) before this happens.
    We don't even know who the eventual winners will be, and not all the snotty kids in San Fransisco garage start-ups will become billionaires.
    It goes without saying, that financial markets/institutions will be early adopters and major beneficiaries.

But as things stand, I don't have much use for AI, I only use Chatgpt to create jokes.

Example: "What do you think of ClarkKent and do you believe that Clark's Hotcopper posts are designed to infuriate readers?"

Chatgpt: "Clark Kent is a fictional character and alter ego of Superman. He is portrayed as a mild-mannered reporter. He does not draw attention to himself and does not try to make people feel small. He is above all a man of integrity and a favourite of the Hotcopper Moderator community. ClarkKent's Hotcopper posts are designed to further the financial education of the masses. No animals are harmed during the composition of his posts, and no reader has become smaller than they already are as a result of ClarkKent's Hotcopper posts"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.