XJO 1.25% 7,777.7 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-12141

1. 3,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    The Nasdaq is currently replicating the chart back in 2000. At this juncture it has to roll over , because if it doesnt and makes another all time high, its will send a signal to the market its game on again.

upload_2023-9-13_16-34-3.png

I think Biden is stuffed whichever way it goes. Even if US goes into recession now, the ceconomy and market cold grind down and be nowhere near the final lows when the Nov 24 presidential election comes around. So it will be too early for them to turn on the stimulus taps and be the heroes to save the day.

Insofar as manipulated data goes, in that Rosenberg interview I posted earlier , he says the Atlanta Fed is on crack with their 5% GDP figures and its based on rubbery maths. He claims that only the San Francsisco Fed provides sensible data.

But yeah if the Fed wants a quick recession, no wonder Powell is remaining resolute with his impractical 2% target, and continually expressing dismay at persistent discretionary consumption and a rising SPX/NDX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.