XJO 0.31% 7,850.7 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-12651

1. 11,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    "Do you think Iran might Nuke Israel, an act of a Holy War?"

They would (and have said they will "wipe Israel off the map"), but only if they can do it without being wiped out by Israel's nukes in retaliation, hopefully. I think Iran's talk of joining the war and doing a "preemptive strike" on Israel is what has put everything on hold. Could be, Iran has been shopping in Kim's DIY bomb shop for parts and now has multiple nukes ready for launch (sooner than expected) - which would explain why they are talking tough. No doubt, Israel is gathering intelligence on Iran's nuke status. If Iran has nukes it changes everything. Saudi Arabia will be shopping for nukes the next day and both Israel and the US would be putting together a strike plan to neutralize Iran. Lets just hope Russia has enough sense to tell its ally Iran: "sorry, cant help". But even if they do, I can't see how the current situation can be resolved without a fight to punish Hamas and get back the hostages and this will cause Hezbollah, Iran and the US to join the fight - and all hell breaking loose in the ME.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.