XJO 1.25% 7,777.7 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-12683

1. 11,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    I doubt that the XJO bear thread has anything to do with any of this. Like the others, I am only trying to make sense out of what's going on and I am not religious, so I usually take these prophecies like a grain of salt because everyone always disagrees over who, when, how and why - and if you ran your life based on prophecies you would always live in fear, confusion, and get nowhere. So, I am still skeptical - life goes on as normal. The thing that has freaked me out (a bit) is that the website I quoted above, (see here) was written a year and a half ago by a skeptic who's main argument was that the war between Russia and Ukraine cant be the War of Gog and Magog because there is no surprise attack on Israel and why would Russia attack Israel anyway? Hmmm, how things can change? Anyway, its supposed to play out over 7 years. During the War of Gog & Magog, Israel is spared by an act of god which involves a mountain splitting open and a sword coming down on those who attacked Israel. But there are no mountains in Israel, only hills less than 1200m high? The mountains are along the west border of Iran (i.e. the Zagros Mountains). Inside that mountain, Iran has stored a gigaton of nuclear bombs and enriched uranium (they think) (see here). Now if that went off accidentally. hmmm?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.