XJO 0.35% 7,664.1 s&p/asx 200

Jrowl1, I actually don't disagree. For the record as I posted...

1. 10,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Jrowl1, I actually don't disagree. For the record as I posted after selling my shorts a week or two ago (like you I often trade ETFs just easier and why I enjoy your posts), I never rebought. I just don't like making money out of this sort of conflict and while I am cautious as I said I am only bearish ATM as we don't know what will actually happen.

Markets hate uncertainty. So while yes I do think 2024 will be a "crash" year, so yes I am still a bear, I do think we may well see a very decent Xmas rally.I am not in the camp of a huge melt up just yet due to geopolitical issues that might linger, but I also don't see the conflict turning into a regional one (everyone should hope for that).

So after an intial negative market reaction (to any ground assault) IMO I actually agree that we will most likely get a very decent Xmas rally and bounce from these extreme fear levels.

P.S. TY for the response think we got off on the wrong foot, so good to clarify as I have always enjoyed your posts. But unless I am seriously wrong and it all goes to hell once we get clarity I will be joining the Xmas rally dream hehehe. All the best bud.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.