XJO 0.35% 7,664.1 s&p/asx 200

Hate to say it but have been accumulating a long postion this...

1. 10,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Hate to say it but have been accumulating a long postion this week, if Powel rains of the parade then will be giving back profits so far, but will still likey hold on. Short of the Middle East going crazy which is very possible I see a strong rally coming heading into Xmas. Call it a last hurrah because I see two scenarios heading into next year even if I am long ATM I am no bull.

Firstly we rally but make a lower high and market crashes early next year, or secondly market rallies and makes new all time highs much like Bitcoin did in 2021 and then crashes. In both cases I see 2024 as a crash year. I will confess a few I follow who have been eerily accurate have mentioned this last scenario and I must  admit holds a lot of weight on examination.

Hence either way I see a real bear market/crash coming in 2024 but for now I have joined the dark side I am afraid even though they will only let me in the cheap seats hehehe:

P.S. If the Middle East kicks off so to speak will be out very quickly hehehe.
    Last edited by Baron1: 01/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.