XJO 0.09% 7,963.7 s&p/asx 200

I believe I am using it.. just about to finish in the red and...

1. 5,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    I believe I am using it.. just about to finish in the red and then just to make it appear green, a final pop up

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5739/5739420-7e30ae2be4b6bdb43f4d5022180d073e.jpg

Bulls using cooling inflation, but by the time it's been realised that the recession is already here (maybe not due to fake employment numbers) the markets will plummet.

Bad employment numbers could be made to look like interest rates are coming down sooner and reported that way by media causing a push (if there are buyers available). Alternatively if they understand that it's worse for to recession signals, then markets will dump.

I've mentioned before that gaps don't need to be filled for years (I provided a multi year example from 2008 times a while back if I recall). Maybe that mind set is another trap at present. Shall see.

In the US last night, NVDA a fair bit into the red and AAPL and MSFT only slightly above (MSF was in the red just before close BTW). Banks really pushed this last night esp on DJIA. It's really making me think that something is terribly wrong with their banks there and is trying to be hidden by the MMs / quants / hedgies.

A push in yields was interesting. Maybe dumping bonds and then re-entry before the major action occurs (or just a small ploy to Psych101 them).

I haven't looked at the numbers but I'll stick with my prior thoughts of T&L timing at this stage.
    Last edited by Ewebute: 16/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.