XJO 0.95% 7,887.9 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-13228

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    I accept the sabre rattling by the US over Iran, but if you really want to understand the situation, then you must listen to this person who was a Marine Corp Officer and also part of the UN Weapons inspectors. He has a very good understanding of the area. He also discussed a similar situation about to happen in Israel with soldiers on the ground comparing the same with a Russian General about their issues in Mariupol.

There will be no escalation and therefore not likely to cause more global financial / economic issues. This is not a threat to the world. The only loser in this event is going to be Israel.

WARNING. This might upset some viewers on his direct analysis of Israel and Palestine and what occurred. It might also educate people on the whole situation in a very balanced view without media skewing it.
    (IF you are offended by someone going against the general narrative, then do not watch it).

TLDW - Iran and the ME states do not want an escalation and he explains it very well. This is towards the middle / 2/3 of the video. The first bit is an overview of the war at that date 2 weeks earlier. He details the present US ability to assist with weapons and how that might affect the Ukraine war going forward and that might be coming to an end via diplomacy.

It is around 42 mins long but worth the education IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.