XJO 0.55% 7,629.0 s&p/asx 200

I don't recall any major party ever bringing immigration policy...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I don't recall any major party ever bringing immigration policy to the election booths! They just... started doubling our population in a matter of years.
    Any minor parties that are anti-immigration/population are quickly smeared and undermined.
    I think that you are 100% right that mass immigration is one of the most influential factors on our decreased quality of life. Migrants are of varying quality, with many willing to 'undercut' Australian lifestyle and even laws. It's a race to the bottom. Isn't our Government meant to represent us?
    I can not think of a single legitimate reason why you would dilute a countries populace in such a short time with people of a very different culture and living standard. Even Redditors are starting to notice that these policies are responsible for making them homeless.

Regarding 'deflation' - we have a LOT of backtracking to do to get us back to 2020 levels. I don't want to 'eat' the massive rises of the past few years and say that is 'normal' pricing. Insurance particularly - what's with that? Related to our new countrymen?
    The concept of deflation is quite scary, given how most of our business, institutions and populace are heavily in debt. Reminds me of the Rothschilds buying up disallowed after Napoleon was defeated, or Soros shorting the pound.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.