XJO 0.53% 8,028.7 s&p/asx 200

Nice one, Kacey, I think you or Ewebute highlighted Blackstones...

1. 3,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 905
    Nice one, Kacey, I think you or Ewebute highlighted Blackstones problems a few months ago.
    Yep, just gotta wait now for the inevitable fall...BBB thinks its all sweet and things will get back to the normalcy of the lat 20 years of low interest rates, except...they arent.

Did you see that table at 6:30? (below). Thats a hhelluva huge writedown to have when apparently the US economy is strong and resilient? Hint: bwaaa ha ha ha. The elelphant in the room just isnt lurking, its shat the carpet big time already! Who da thunk office workers arent returning to offices? Imagine the losses the banks are going to have to write down. That must be why traders have been buying up bank stocks recently? Bwaaa ha ha ha.

upload_2024-1-5_16-21-44.png

And whilst old BBB whiner mate posts Yahoo articles about corporate profits to go up 11% in 2024, what do we see amongst the backbone of the US's economy? (small business). Gee, that doesnt look like a strong economy to me. Those businesses dont have shareholders to pander to, they earn real wages they pay direct to employees. - the Mums, sons, Dads, and daughters.

upload_2024-1-5_16-24-29.png
    As DD Booth said, and I think Simon Hunt said it too, the recession has already begun, we're just waiting for the real data to come in. We're also waiting for the news to get so bad that it comes in waves (circa H2 2008), so much so that mainstream media cannot lipstick the pig any longer with all these fake ass strong earnings /GDP stories.

Sorry for the downramping.
    Last edited by Load: 05/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.