XJO 0.55% 7,629.0 s&p/asx 200

NVDA - never minds the bottom or top line, positive sounding...

1. 3,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    NVDA - never minds the bottom or top line, positive sounding news will do it.
    @Ewebute
    Id be careful thinking that US labour  data subterfuge is going to break the market, because the BBB have consistently proven they dont understand it, or even care about economic fundamentals. Its a bit like a game of delusion, as long as they keep hearing the "strong economy", "lower interest rates", and "low unemployment" from their trusted sauces , they'll keep telling themselves all is good.

As I ve said , Im waiting for the Fannie Mae / Lehmann moment, I dont think its too far away with the loan refinancing thats due in America, and Oz mortgagees now being weaned off their 2020/2021 introductory low interest rate loans.

Zhongli ddnt take long to implode, but a combination of bad news from both China and America in unison could rout the markets. In the next 2- 6 months some freworks should happen. Theres too much going wrong everywhere for this house of cards to hold up.

DTL - not sure if my Fib extrapolation anchor points are valid, but you know I bombed out the the 100 Fib, but now its reached the 161 Fib, my fave level to short. Seems a good entry point now..

upload_2024-1-9_10-37-10.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.