XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-14344

1. 5,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 950
    Oil price is rising again. Will it get to $90 a barrel in the next couple of weeks? Shall see

As such I have noticed some of the secondaries moving (BPT) along with looking at some of the smaller ones again.

One small player in the O&G field that I have mentioned a long time ago (and still waiting lol) is BRK. They are a junior that are making money and highly undervalued IMO (markets always price correctly right). They report their quarterly usually on the last day of the month, and this is tomorrow. It might be one to consider as they have reserves in excess of their MC and good performance on their wells.

I consider that someone is holding it at these present lows to accumulate (still) but if someone does take a fancy to this, I think it will go 3-5x in value quickly.

This might come to the forefront as oil prices rise and with Biden's latest move in stopping exports of Gas from a new terminal last week, this might highlight their continued negative stance on new O&G opportunities. Existing should provide increased value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.