XJO 0.35% 7,664.1 s&p/asx 200

Hey bud sorry for the late reply after the Covid I took a trip...

1. 10,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Hey bud sorry for the late reply after the Covid I took a trip so just got back. Interestingly, HC keeps freezing up on me constantly, making it hard to use and yes its only HC. Anyway, my target was 4800 – 4900 on the S&P which has been hit and I am now expecting the markets to top this week IMO and begin a crash (not the main one).

My original scenario which might change slightly was for a pull back to the 4300 area to fill a few gaps and form a higher low before bouncing back to the 4700 – 4750 area again to form a lower high. This would then be followed by a bigger fall all the way down to that 4100 area to fill the last of the gaps and then IMO the bear market begins and the crash.

While I might tweak that slightly that is what I think is bascially going to happen. I am expecting markets to do something similar to what Bitcoin did in 2021 after it topped, which wasn't pretty hehehe. Note, anyone who thinks we not headed for major recession needs to step outside their front door things really becoming quite bleak for people.

P.S. My only concern is the way they drove markets up, what happens if we just go straight to a crash? Not to mention housing, can you imagine what will happen to housing soon? I will be be back once the fun starts which I think is about to begin hehehe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.