XJO 0.55% 7,629.0 s&p/asx 200

Lol "Indicator 2 - some stocks are going up, some stocks are...

1. 3,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    Lol "Indicator 2 - some stocks are going up, some stocks are going down".....lol again. Straight to the trash can.

NVDA - its gone vertical amost like an F35 takeoff. IS that F(35)OMO? Might see a pullback in this one shortly (and therefore NDX/SPX) before next leg up to 1000. See Im positively bullish.

upload_2024-2-10_10-13-50.png

I watched the below video to get an insight into American retirees, but instead came away with a view of what the period leading up to the 2000 tech bubble was like, nd how it is being repeated again. It shows what happens to those 85% of investors who have no clue what they are doing , and just dump their money in funds. A lot of people are setting themselves up to be poor again, although I dont by the argument you need USD$ 1+M dollar to retire.(move out of NY / CA! ) Some amusing timestamps
    16:10 "This is how investments work. Put in money, and it grows". Then.....
    50:20 "we never intended to learn about investing". lol After the tech wreck gutted his portfolio, he changed his tune.

20:02 Listen to how she describes the news. Thats the scenario the bears are wating for, imo. Not there yet as the "strong economy" propaganda is still in full swing.

Im still seeing very strong buying in my daily ASX checks even on red days. The amount of stocks making yearly highs is now approaching the levels of 2021.Many ASX name stocks (ASX300) went vertical like NVDA, soso beware the F(35)OMO

D-Day approaches. Q1 , or Q2? Place your bets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.