XJO 0.35% 7,664.1 s&p/asx 200

Looks like the top is in now, we might get a bonuce to try to...

1. 10,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Looks like the top is in now, we might get a bonuce to try to fill that gap above from last night, based on the jump in the VIX and form a lower high maybe? Either way the "crash" has begun IMO. Note I said "crash" because this isnt the real crash that will come later. We do seem to be forming a major top last couple of times this happened market fell a lot MORE than 10 percent so careful.

Ultimately I expect the market to duplicate the 2021 bitcoin top feels very similar to me. After bitcoin formed a major top in 2021 it collapsed over 60 percent (from memory). Welcome to the next year or two in stocks maybe? hehehe. We have a recession on the way, a banking crisis on the way (commercial real estate) and a housing crash in the not too distant future and people think I am being bearish? lol.

last question? What happens once the Fed pivots? Bulls claiming this is bullish while market and charts telling us it is the exact opposite = crash. Good luck all especially the bulls got a feeling they will need it most over 2024 and 2025. Mind you, maybe I am not being serious? Maybe I made all the above up? I let you all decide hehehe. Off on more adventures its fun beign retired.

P.S. HC has suddenly stopped freezing up first day - omen? lol.
    Last edited by Baron1: 14/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.