XJO 0.21% 7,653.4 s&p/asx 200

Please guys you can't be bearish the perma bulls get very upset....

1. 10,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Please guys you can't be bearish the perma bulls get very upset. What will happen if Nvidia that is way overpriced, sorry bulls its just a gaming company as history will show in the end is topping? They are throwing a lot of money into start up AI companies, does that count as R&D? Long way down for Nvidia? BTW who honestly thinks AI won't be regulated into the ground?

Bulls think people will happily sit back and let AI take their jobs (their jobs too but that hasn't occured to them yet lol). They don't understand Govt will simply regulate it? Why because if they don't the people will simply vote in a Govt that will thats democracy for you. Big money getting retail to drink the hopium again? That isn't to say AI won't be profitable BUT nowhere near the BS numbers they are spouting now.

What we have is a giant AI bubble that is about to burst but perma bulls always wake up too late. But its okay once markets are falling they alwasy say thats cause its being manipulated not their fault lol. But who cares about AI right? Its just a giant bubble like the many before that will pop? But what about inflation reigniting? Funny if you look at the 70's and 80's something very similar happened hehehe.

Is eerily similar but its fine bulls back then and now said this time is different lol. Best one I heard was the soft landing was a certainty hahaha. We have the major economies of the world going into recession and perma bulls saying that? I am not joking either that is an argument ATM, you can tell some people seriously shouldn't be in stocks right? Its 2008 and 1987 all over again.

The sort of euphoria that creates these types of bubbles also makes multi year tops. But as long as we have a few monkeys thinking they know better than history big money is happy hehehe. Looking more and more likely we see a huge crash over 2024 and 2025 that sends us down 50 - 60 percent. Careful we have seen this all before and it has never ended well.

BTW we heard the exact same arguments as to why its different this time each time in the past also. But there are bubbles everywhere, just wait till the housing bubble bursts hehehe. Oh and don't forget Bitcoin anyone else see a crash to around 8k? Have fun all remember maybe I am just kidding and there is no such thing as bubbles lol. Good luck all.

Last edited by Baron1: 17/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.