XJO 0.39% 8,013.4 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-14955

1. 6,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 988
    The flight to safety in gold still continues higher.. The rapid pace has slowed down and now just progressing gradually. Maybe someone knows something is happening in the financial markets and they are getting out of cash. EuroDollar Uni had a video on it, saying something about gold not being an inflation hedge but something else (I will watch again). Now combine this with the falling USD. Are people getting their cash out of the US at a fast pace?

US bond yields are going lower / bond prices going higher... Money moving into other areas of safety.. Something is bubbling below the surface. Are tonight's employment numbers going to come in accurately and highlight that a lot of people have been laid off already? Whatever caused the selloff the other night, I think might be exacerbated again tonight. Surprise rug pull

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6020/6020570-a4ca31e04aa2d25d89f9a796c89330e2.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.