XJO 0.13% 8,187.4 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-14963

1. 6,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1011

DJIA sideways again. NDX and SPX are still pushing but further weakening this last week - very near a top without any catalyst for a further push (maybe ideal time to add to any short positions? Tech and Financials are my suggestion - especially with how both have pushed over this last week without any justification or catalyst for those moves)..

AAPL and GOOG downside are both starting to slow. Maybe a hopium push here to come (offset the drops in the other M7?)
    AMZN from last week, had an imperceptible move higher. The fuel here is nearly expended. META is similar but here is increasing volatility (a change is coming?).
    MSFT and NVDA providing more evidence of a topping out but more so with the former. I think with NVDA the move last night was reality profit taking but I am sure they are likely to have another push higher next week (but again the water for the steam is getting low - refer prior economic data - shortly, people will not have the money to buy what the insiders are dumping - get out soon?)
    TSLA might have a push, put this is unlikely to last long. It is interesting that the day after news of a meeting between Elon and Orange Top to provide support for him, the Incompetent Pres announced taxes on the billionaires.. No politics going on in the US lol...

BRK.A showing no fuel with the push last night. JPM confirming a slowing and maybe heading into a reversal. Financials and banks pushing but slowing. Trend still up but a surprise reversal might occur in this situation (most likely due to profit taking at a minimum - similar to NVDA).

As pointed out, the fuel is drying up. Volumes are much lower than a few weeks ago. There are fewer buyers listening to the Disallowed salesmen. The reversal is approaching. If there is any push, check on the volumes behind those moves...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.