XJO 0.22% 7,654.3 s&p/asx 200

Just remember guys, just because the Fed says something it is...

1. 10,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Just remember guys, just because the Fed says something it is never true. Inflation has bottomed it seems and is now gaining momentum to the upside again? Just like it did in the 70's and 80's? Inflation comes usually in 3 waves it seems is the common argument and it seems we are entering the next wave up? This would mean the next move in interest rates would be to the upside not downside?

Sounds crazy yes? Well no its exactly what happened before for exactly the same reasons. A Fed that paused far too early and never raised interest rates anywhere near high enough in the first place. I won't go into QT etc because bascially the strong job market etc (which really is just fudged numbers if you look into it) is not new, it is a symptom of failed Fed (and other central banks), policy just like in the past that leads to much higher inflation and interest rates.

So having said all that which is basic economics 101 what is the bet the Fed was simply pumping the markets to help their billionaire friends sell their shares out, which is what they are doing by the millions and are going to about face? My guess you going to hear a very different postion from the Fed come next meeting. Also I think Powell is speaking again soon? What is the bet he starts to dial it all back very soon?

P.S. This bubble is the biggest in history IMO, making even 1929 look tame in comparison. I doubt the Fed will let it go bang, bad in an election year cause they can't hold it up that long IMO. So make hay while the sun shines no problem but be very careful the Fed is only interested in helping the uber elite (they all the same), and they will drop the markets soon enough once their friends are done IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.