XJO 0.55% 7,629.0 s&p/asx 200

Same thing was happening in the war in Syria - they did their...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Same thing was happening in the war in Syria - they did their best to paint Assad as a war criminal (curiously, Assad is buddies with Putin and they had struck a great gas pipeline deal). "barrel bombs", crisis actors, oh no he targeted a school etc. Turns out most of the information came from a guy in London in his flat, not from boots on the ground reporting.

Be very wary of propaganda, and I'm not speaking about from the Ruskies.. There's a lot of senior US politicians that have strong interests in Ukraine, including children on the board of big energy companies. Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, Romney to name a few.

Personally, I believe that this "incursion" is to deflect from the walking back of covid policy and paper over the fact that the world economy is on the precipice of teetering over. It's a bit hyperbolic but, big picture, I think I'm pretty close to the mark

I
    I remember pre covid thinking "Damn this market is frothy and needs a blow off top... And that was before the QE and v shaped recovery! Honestly, the powers that be never changed anything fundamental after the GFC, were dealing with the same issues

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.