XJO 0.55% 7,629.0 s&p/asx 200

Hi Ewebute, yeah I've been away from trading for a bit, due to...

1. 3,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    Hi Ewebute, yeah I've been away from trading for a bit, due to family and personal health matters. Still poking my head in though now and then, and watchig this ridiculous market.Yet to get up to date with all the posts in this channel.

Im still convinced the USA is having its 1989 Japan moment. Everything is just being run up with out any regard for fundamentals, and the happy clapping bulls just love it an continue to chant "soft landing". Meanwhile in the real world things are getting mighty expensive, and people are struggling and tightening their belts.

Case in point, what about 360 today, here we have a phone app with a 2.9B Mcap, and look at the size of the losses over the last 2 years. Today they released an announcement that said they signed on more users than they had forecast. Not cash flow positive or anything else, just "more users". Totally meaningless data on its own. Look at the chart.....lol. Up 17% today. Absolute insanity.

upload_2024-4-8_10-52-52.png

Not seeing any evidence of slowing in buying fever on the XAO, momentum is still strong, any dips still getting bought up. Market is batshit crazy right now. NDX to 21K very possible.

Small story for ya - I was on a rural property picking up some goods, and old mate looked like you're typical farmboy - bit of a redneck perhaps a bogan too, wearing his grease smeared fluro shirt (and nothing wrong with that).. Anyway we chatted about farm life and such, and then house prices. He said it cant last , and matter-of-factly stated it will crash soon. He said the same thing about the stock market. Ha ha, he knew all about it! A new "bogan indicator" perhaps? Never under estimate people, or who is in the market these days.

Meanwhile have you all noticed that copper, tin, nickel, gold, and other commodities have shot up from their lows? That wont affect inflation , will it?

Have some more posts to come when I get time
    Last edited by Load: 08/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.