XJO 0.55% 7,629.0 s&p/asx 200

Lol I dunno if its the Covid vaccine, this started over a year...

1. 3,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    Lol I dunno if its the Covid vaccine, this started over a year later in Dec 2024 - major joints hurt, and I am tired most of the time and thus sleeping a lot more.. Might be time for some blood tests soon. Reminds me of Ross River Fever, so could actually be a mosquito borne virus as Ive been bitten by many this summer,.

FYI if you live in Qld ( @wave4 ), The Qld Dept of Health has warned that there has been a marked increase in the number of RRF cases in SE Qld due to all the water pools created from thsi incessant rain we have had, and if you are one of the unlucky 1 in 20 people who cant shake the virus quickly, you can suffer symptoms for years before it clears up.

https://www.health.qld.gov.au/newsr...htened-risk-of-ross-river-virus-in-queensland

Back to business... the NDX futires have had ~32 sessions now in that 17850 - 18400 range. Usually I expect 20 sessions of consolidation before the next trend, so at present there is an elongated battle going on between bulls and bears. The chop is evident even on the 1Hr chart. - future traders would be loving this. If the NASdaq can breakout from 18400 the Fibs says ~21K is the next major level.

upload_2024-4-9_12-34-45.png

The SPX put/call ratio jumped to 1.61 on Friday, hasnt reached that level since 24th Nov 2023. Looks like this extended sideways action is spooking a few people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.