XJO 0.35% 7,753.7 s&p/asx 200

@Jrowl1Something I pointed out a long time ago and @kacy is...

1. 5,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 929
    @Jrowl1

Something I pointed out a long time ago and @kacy is highlighting more recently, relates to the buyers of bonds. They are drying up. Think the govt can continue to print forever? Well, it is going to cost them in higher rates and that means more interest.

I think kacy also pointed out that the auctions were pulled in a few cases. How does that fit with your narrative?

If the price of bonds is going higher, this has to follow on with interest rates. The 10 year is the one the Fed watches (from what I have read / listened to), and this has been going up recently . This will put pressure on them to increase interest rates and not lower them in the future.

The Fed needs to crash the economy, as this slow process of waiting and watching is actually allowing inflation to continue higher. This is a Japanese stagflation situation. Therefore, a slow market crash while trying to keep the economy alive.

How do you think the big funds would like that? Probably not much. They prefer the volatility and that is where their ongoing gains arise from.

Also, I highlighted an article on gold the other day. It pointed out that one of the largest gold funds has reduced their gold holdings. What do you think that means? I already provided my analysis on that when I posted that link.

Something is turning, and most sheeple won't realise that it has started. Their blinkers just point them in the same direction.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6133/6133494-98c904312712e0012db943257da4f1a5.jpg

Personally, we are more likely to be at the last year August downturn. The steam is running out and as I said, the funds want to make some gains, and this will be likely from short selling into a drop. I am not willing to say this is the mega drop, but it will start to take effect soon enough IMO.

Looking over the oceans... the strength of this latest decline is faster than the last time around. There has been a bank collapse in the US which may or may not have an effect. If @gve is correct, the tonight could be interesting

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6133/6133500-89a384ffbcb2df4b240d5eefd8400ef5.jpg

I guess wait and see what Wednesday brings with false job numbers (5 consecutive weeks of 212,000 being reported - very strange) and the Fed Interest rates decision. Maybe the interest rates stay at the same level, but if the dot plot starts to push higher again, then it won't have a good reaction from the markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.