XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

I can see that possibility... but not new all time highs on the...

1. 5,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    I can see that possibility... but not new all time highs on the next run.. (and it won't last long). I also see that the market (makers) have had their fun and really dropped a wide variety of stocks in the US across the board. This wasn't a narrow sell off. Those in the know are aware of what is happening and likely can't fight the drop that will be coming.

Most of this next drop will be due to lower disposable income from the sheeple, unable to continue pushing the buy button. This is highlighted in a few videos showing Target and those stores on the 'upper end' losing customers to Walmart and discount stores. Target US is cutting prices on over 5000 items after the years of smashing the consumer with inflated prices. The retail customers are finally tightening their purse strings.

- Note that the Oz stores are likely to follow shortly. Might be shorts in ConsDisc stocks soon. I saw a weakening a few days ago.

I think tonight will determine the move going forward. A lot of this will do with movements in the commodity markets IMO. These spiked a few sessions ago, and have come off their tops. Oil already peaked in Mid-April, but if there are interest rates cuts, then this will surge and push inflation over the top.

Demand is slowing across the board. This is highlighted in the EuroDollar video showing the usage of Oil in the US is lower than post pandemic. Way off the highs pre pandemic. Maybe this is all to do with EVs lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.