XJO 0.33% 7,724.3 s&p/asx 200

I'll go back to a comment from @ProfessorBen a few weeks ago....

1. 5,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    I'll go back to a comment from @ProfessorBen a few weeks ago. The market makers are in total control of what is taking place in the markets, and they are letting options run down in their expiry times over all time periods (except for really long dated).

Tonight, the markets are up across the board. It is a nice appearance that everything was looking bad but now looking good again.

As I keep on saying, once the sheeple run out of money and cannot afford to buy shares and have been suckered in totally and won't take any more, then the markets will crash. But this is a highly balanced process of ensuring there are less options in the markets from the general public, and there is enough euphoria and cash left for them to sell into when they wish to dump.

Once the data from govt matches the independent data flowing in then the markets will change course. Floodgates of destruction.

Here are the movements in sub sectors from US at this point in time highlighting those sectors which are red on a green day.
    Areas to note are the drops in the Brewers index over the last month and year - people not buying as much alcohol therefore less disp inc (DI).
    Airlines are turning down over the last month - more hints of DI reduction. Boeing was down 7% in the prior session - more issues to follow there.
    Delivery services - hints again of DI reduction.
    Health care and pharmaceuticals starting to turn down. Food producers and products index have both been down over the year. People's health and food consumption are less important than housing costs?
    And Housing improvement down from last month after strong investments into places people live - DI reducing and therefore on the upper end?
    Business training - if you don't need to hire people, then training is not going to be required. This has been over the 1-year period - big warning sign.

I am surprised that there are no car manufacturers being displayed there. There is a massive inventory of repo cars and less demand for buying based upon the prior govt reports on sales.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6196/6196729-11aef756e105fd63afd6aa01e89ec6f3.jpg

Ignore the big end which is being pushed due to the Index Funds pushing money into those and consider the actual consumer side. 60% of US GDP is based upon consumer consumption. This market is not strong. Once thousands start being laid off, we will see the house of cards collapse. It starts slowly, but it builds quickly based upon prior posts displaying this - also, most of the 'new' jobs are part time moved from full time.

Market makers will be looking at all this info, and just as they realise there are less cap inflows, the great Rug Pull will begin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.