XJO 0.07% 7,718.8 s&p/asx 200

Cash drying up.More people aware of the tragedy around them.It...

1. 5,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    Cash drying up.
    More people aware of the tragedy around them.

It can't be too long before there is not enough sheeple there to buy from the elites. I said a while back they need to test the waters with their moves.

Maybe the Thursday session found a bit of buying strength so let's see if that can be used to push markets higher again. Therefore a test up again.

They can keep this elevated but it might cost them the chance for exits. If DI-CK is changing the masses outflows and they are hoarding the cash instead of spending, the economy will suffer and the markets won't have the buyers. It can only function at this stage on increasing debts.

I've watched YT vids where banks are reducing their lending. If this starts to show in the reports then another sign no buyers left to support the false rise.

The whole economy is based upon money generated via computer systems creating extra zeros.

Bubbles are because sheeple have been provided the extra zero funds to allow prices to increase. Govts do the same.

Total global assets are 510 trillion with debts of 500 trillion. Therefore net balance is actually 10 trillion. Everything else is the extra zeros.

What are the extra zeros worth... zero lol. It's all smoke and mirrors magic trick.

Pass the parcel until the music stops. The sheeple don't own the music machine.. the market makers do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.