XJO 0.41% 8,284.7 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-15951

1. 664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Austrac is supposed to track all transactions over $10,000. As far as I know that's the only way to track money in the banking system.
    In terms of a issuing visa's like candy I have had no experience with the current system!
    However several decades ago on completion of my studies at Uni I did go through the points system which I thought was a very fair.
    IMHO migration is necessary to fill temporay labour shortages but would like to see the locals trained up where possible.
    Our Hospital & Aged care systems would come to a grinding halt if not for all of the migrants who work in the sector.
    Have no issues with anyone or "where they are born" as long as they our adequately trained & happy to integrate into our society.
    Australia is very lucky as it still attracts some very smart people from overseas.
    My local GP is one of those people. As a local GP she has looked after our community for the past 30 years. One of the 50% of overseas trained doctors in the system. To top it off, her 3 children have now joined mum in the same profession. Thats something to celebrate.

Last edited by wave4: 30/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.