XJO 0.13% 7,860.9 s&p/asx 200

But the economy is so strong ;)I especially like the information...

1. 6,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    Possibly. It could create a perceived weakness. But if they are selling, they are unlikely to be buyers which holds with the reduced buyers of treasuries in their auctions recently and therefore the 10 year auction process being cancelled instead of pushing the yields higher.

I watched a video from Euro Dollar Uni that went through the numbers along with the weakening situation in China and their need to dump excess capacity in cheap goods around the world highlighting the terrible global economic situation.

But the economy is so strong

I especially like the information about transport from that third chart. Yes, you are correct to highlight the hand in hand data from Oil price dropping and the cutting of employees in Transport. Transport (besides oil which can be manipulated) is the first sign that things are going south fast in an economy. They are closest to the customer spending (and business spending). If a company sees that they are having less deliveries, you will lay off drivers immediately.

Now a wild suggestion is that China might assist in a direct war with Ukraine to help out their ally. Russia and China are increasing their trade substantially especially when talking military supplies to Russia. The video also highlights the bad situation that the armies of the world are short supplied and a move like this by China would certainly increase the depletion of those resources in case of an invasion of Taiwan.

As to @kacy banking crisis. This has certainly some substance when considering the latest FDIC report as highlighted in this video.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.