XJO 0.08% 8,103.2 s&p/asx 200

"No Ukraine in 90 days"I have seen some videos that are...

1. 635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129

"No Ukraine in 90 days"
    I have seen some videos that are completely without substance but this one takes the cake!
    All you have to do is listen to the latest update from Elvira Nabiullina , the Governor of the bank of Russia.
    One of her comments stated that "Chinease & Turkish banks have stopped transactions with Russia altogather"

Before the invasion of Ukraine the Russian economy had a surplus of 230 billion (10% of GDP).
    With oil & gas revenues falling (after the loss of their most valuable customer the EU) by about 45% the only way to keep the economy afloat is to start using the surplus. The spending by the state shows up in the Non oil & gas revenue (or the war economy) of around 84 billion. (source Joe Blogs).

I am sure President Xi understands "the invasion" has been absolute disaster for the Russian economy.
    The human cost of over 500,000 dead or wounded Russians is 2nd largest after the casualties suffered in world war II.
    Their is also another hidden cost to the economy from all of the professionals who left Russia to avoid conscription (about 300,000).
    After 800+ days Russia now controls less land (about 11% from 17%)(source Shaun Bell) .
    Over 54 countries including ours is helping Ukraine beat back the invaders.
    IMHO the invasion will end when the second rung of power in Moscow decide they have had enough of Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin.

Suspicious deaths of notable Russians (the list continues to grow - shows how lucky we are to live in a democracy where we have a right to free speech)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.