XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

First link didnt work? I thought Simandou was years away yet....

1. 3,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 881
    First link didnt work? I thought Simandou was years away yet. China would love to get all its Iron ore from Brazil, but they are undersupplying atm.

Our nickel mines are in trouble, e a few closing down, as China increases takeup of Indonesias ramped output.

For Lithium, the global gigafactories and the Li explorers will ensure China loses its dominance in the battery market.

China dominates graphite but now the US has slapped a much bigger tariff on it, and China itself has placed export restriction on it.

China dominates Rare earths, but move are under way for countries to weans themselves off China for them as well. Big finds in Brazil, Africa, plenty of other exploration too in US,Canada, Sweden. For eg the US Dept of Defense underwrote some exploration for a REE Co in east Africa.(forgot their name)

Commodities space slowly undergoing changes, companies and investors are bailing out of China, looking to India, Veitnam, etc as the new China.
    ----------------------------
    CPI figures coming out today.

upload_2024-6-25_9-53-30.png
    Tomatoes $5 / kg one month, then $10/kg the next month. No price gouging here, right? Make hay whilst the inflation sun shines....
    Last edited by Load: Tuesday, 11:21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.