XJO 0.10% 8,214.5 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-16523

1. 6,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1014
    @kacy Timing is perfect... Right in the middle of the Pride Olympics... distractions and mis-directions.

F22s being sent to Israel from the US. I pointed out a few months ago that conscription was being introduced into the UK and the US. Nothing to worry about there right?

Maybe something that China does to invoke the wrath of the western countries. Russia going to side with Iran if that gets hit. Interesting times. Maybe (Definitely) the major players knowing what is coming. As pointed out by @onetricky, the big man selling and cashing up, expect a massive change and reversal.

I also agree with Mr @Baron1. Maybe one more push to get the last of the suckers in?

@redbacka the XJO broke below your resistance band but has now found another support level at the 7700 level which seems to have prior history. Awesome work on your information overall.

@YMCA I agree the carry trades are likely to have started this process. This has been planned out for a few months with the dumping of the Yen to make it cheap to pay off their outstanding loans. Likely that this has been done and this continues onto the dumping of their stocks to set the next process into motion.

Best of luck to all. A few delusional posters here but all opinions are welcomed. Lol

Mr Burry was early to the party, like most in this thread, but if you are positioned well for what is about to occur, then do as the big funds do. Profit from each direction.
    Last edited by Ewebute: 05/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.