XJO 0.33% 7,985.3 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-16543

1. 10,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    Bulls already calling this just a minor dip lol. This is the start of the crash IMO happy to be reminded I said it. Soon will come the big bear market rally to fill those gaps above on the Nasdaq and S&P (possible S&P even makes a new high, Nasdaq has topped so lower high IMO), then comes the carnage. Bulls have truly and utterly been convinced this is normal and markets only ever go up.

Anyone who thinks this is normal market behavior with Japan trying to break its record for the biggest fall in a day deserves what is going to happen in the weeks and months ahead. This is the warning shock as it always is before the real earthquake hits. We aren't just going to pick up and go back to day trading like normal. We are in a topping process and putting in a major top IMO.

Once this process is done, well all I can say is don't go walking in the city under any high rise buildings with windows open .

P.S. I will sit back now and wait for the all the bullish posts to start once the bear market rally begins and watch as the bulls get sucked in one last time just in case they have any pennies left to donate to the smart money hehehe. Again this is just all IMO happy to be wrong but history says different. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.