XJO 0.30% 7,987.9 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-16575

1. 10,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    And I see all the bulls are drinking the Kool-Aid (as I said yesterday), that interest rates cuts in this environment are good for stocks? Interest rates cuts leading into recession = market crash. Best take a closer look at your charts and history. Funny how no one according to the experts saw the crash coming in 2008 is that because retail was groomed that stocks only go higher just like now?

All I will say is the sheep have been lined up again and I can't wait for HC to become a GoFundMe sight which is what it is going to look like more and more over the coming 12 months IMO. But as I said yesterday happy to sit back and watch the sheepie get shorn as they try to redefine basic economics 101, just as they always do before they get taken to the woodshed.

P.S. Still think we have a big bear market rally coming before the bulls realise this time is not different. The funny part is retail starting to believe they are smarter than the smart money . Good luck all.
    Last edited by TheReaper: 06/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.