XJO 0.41% 7,680.6 s&p/asx 200

I hope that you exited your position before you got hammered.As...

1. 5,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    I hope that you exited your position before you got hammered.

As highlighted by others, thinking that these latest moves are a positive, is just part of the plan to decimate. I will utilise any push to exit positions or position for the next round of drops. Yes, there might be more going into new carry trades, but I am already seeing weakness starting once again in the Nikkei. Below 33,000 and it might get interesting once again.

Based on the moves today here and on the futures, we could expect a slight push to occur tonight and maybe tomorrow, but you never know what sticks might get caught in the spokes.

Maybe there are thousands more who subscribe to the Melt Up hopes narrative pushed by the MM. Blinkers on and full steam ahead. Pity the end of the tracks lead to a broken bridge and severe crash.

The data is starting to come through negative especially on the employment side of things. The EuroDollar video highlights the non-linear changes that starts to take place and accelerates in unemployment numbers. By the time the BTFD crowd realise what has happened, it is too late. The major players will have positioned already as they control the MM and have resources to gather the data before it is released to the markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.