XJO 0.25% 7,699.8 s&p/asx 200

Hey bud sorry I missed this post, normally the VIX at 35+ spells...

1. 10,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Hey bud sorry I missed this post, normally the VIX at 35+ spells the end but what we saw on Monday was staggering. The VIX over 65 is warning of a major crash not a correction ahead. We hadn't seen the VIX at 35+ prior let alone at Armageddon levels. Most clueless bulls argue hey that's a bottom right, and the answer is no its not, not even close.

Cause sadly for bulls the exception for the VIX is when we are entering a recessionary period. During those periods its the beginning of a major crash not a bottom as again history shows. Its the same as interest rate cuts. We have clueless bulls yelling that interest rate cuts are good for markets and normally they are, except when we are heading into recession.

Interest rate cuts heading into a recession = market crash.

That is what history says again, because we only see interest rate cuts before the recession hits when we are about to fall off the cliff. Which means its already too late to cut rates the crash is already upon us. Hint, might be why we are seeing panic rate cuts now meaning we might even be past the "falling off a cliff" stage.

IMO this mother of all bubbles (biggest in history) might see a new crash stage invented for the first time ever, the "getting hit by a meteor extinction event" stage lol. Sorry I am doing my best to remain bullish as much as I can but the soft landing scenario just got proved to have been all BS we are headed for a hard landing beyond what anyone predicted IMO.

Its possible both bulls and bears will once it happens have all been too bullish hehehe. If retail actually did some research they would work out that the "this time is different" is the same BS they get told every time so they can be fleeced every decade or two. It has always been and always will be a rinse and repeat as again history shows.

Its pretty simple all retail need to do is some research and history which continues to repeat would be their salvation but alas "this time is different". It has never been but hey lets go with the dream until the meteor hits. Good luck all.

Last edited by Baron1: Today, 12:44

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.