XJO 0.25% 7,699.8 s&p/asx 200

Yes bud that's correct. On a side note while I drop in and out...

1. 10,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Yes bud that's correct. On a side note while I drop in and out here from time to time you have stayed on this thread consistently since its creation by your good self. How you don't have a heart defies logic to me. Whether bulls and bears want to admit it you have saved many people a lot of money over that time.

I still remember 2022 which is just a warm up to what's about to happen now. Anyone who listened would have saved themselves a "portfolio" worth of losses so to speak. I don't think you get anywhere near enough credit for all the time and effort you put in mainly because it hasn't been popular even when your right like now and back in 2022 to be a bear.

But HC needs to give you far more credit your knowledge of both FA and TA seem far beyond most on HC (myself included happy to admit it). Anyway enough being nice, not used to it hehehe but thank you for all the information over the years. Many more members will be reading your posts over the next 12 months as "Armageddon" arrives.

P.S. There are many other posters on this thread who contribute a lot so no disrespect to anyone but you really have been here day in day out.

Last edited by Baron1: Today, 15:23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.