XJO 0.25% 7,699.8 s&p/asx 200

Thank you for your adulation but I too agree there are many here...

1. 5,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 960
    Thank you for your adulation but I too agree there are many here for a long time and many more recently that have contributed and provide alternative perspectives. I appreciate all the recent posts and information that has entered this thread. Hopefully one day it will get its own link once the dust settles lol

I do also thank those who hang around and provide their disparate (disruptive?) views, but it allows the majority to provide actual alternate information. And on that, not much information is really provided by those who try to discredit this thread, and the information provided here, only their personal views. Some do try to keep this balanced and that is a good thing too.

Yes. The thread has been here for 2 years and maybe this has been way too early (although there were a couple of periods of retracement). But when the end result of this cycle, like all the other cycles completes, there will hopefully be a few less suffering because of the contributions of everyone here. I have learnt from many that have posted here.

I still believe we will end in a situation worse than a recession and it is likely to extend over many decades. I am not sure if you can prepare for that situation and just make the best of it and survive on minimalistic requirements. I do not wish for this and therefore profit from it, but you need to take your opportunities when they arise. Those with excessive and difficult to service loans will experience the worst suffering unless they can accept defeat and walk away with a few bruises and additional knowledge. If they have youth on their side, then lucky them otherwise it won't be easy.

All the best to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.