XJO 0.87% 8,283.2 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-16728

1. 10,678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    I have someone on ignore BUT, I pretty sure I know who you are responding to. Now I just wanted to give all the bears a very good bit of advice. As Mark Twain said:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

We currently have two on this thread (more expected as the crash becomes obvious) "the King of Penny Stocks" (AICp) and "Mr Never Was" (ClarkKent) when it comes to being idiots they are kings among their own kind. Sadly none of us can come close to matching their levels of experience even if we tried .

P.S. Market still preceding as expected (see my prior posts) with IMO Nasdaq to make a lower high and S&P possibly making a new high before the crash resumes. Note I believe this is all just part of the topping process and the crash has already started. BTW careful what you wish for, September rate cuts might not be as bullish as many hope .
    Last edited by TheReaper: 14/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.