XJO 0.04% 8,137.5 s&p/asx 200

Fortunately my first parcel is only 33k so I could choose to do...

1. 2,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    Fortunately my first parcel is only 33k so I could choose to do nothing today and not sweat it. Thanks for those levels anyways.

I could also just sell out my first parcel and buy a quick trade into ltr to try and recover just a simple ~2%, approx half the loss from the first parcel of BBUS at todays prices.

The one thing that pisses me off about being a bear is the opportunity cost attached to that mindset on the back of a melt up market but slowly learning to try and take both sides of the bet somehow.

I could also leave my bbus and just chuck in 33k into snas and 33k into ltr. But then that’s most of my asx trading capital.

Or also sell out, take the ~1400 loss and start fresh next week which isn’t a bad idea either given we have been down this road of parabolic, rising strength.and given such a strong close overnight, we could see a nice run up to 5600 before a first sincere pullback, or 20,000 ndx for that pull back which as you can assume can only eventuate overnight baring some premarket world event.i thought there souls be slightly more resistance at 5522 but it was only temporary before it kept going.

I’m mostly focused on the US10 and trying to get cues from there. It’s been a great month for fixed income investors as dip buying on previous yield spikes has been a winning play if you held out a bit over two years.

I’ve decided what to do anyways. I’m selling my bbus on open and will take the hit and then just punt it on ltr. I think at the right price I should make 2% quite “easily”. And then hopefully the market has kept going up and I can roll it back to bbus and not use anymore capital other than the original 33k.

I’m curious. If you were to pick any stock today to make an “easy” buck, what would you pick?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.