XJO 1.34% 7,971.1 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-16830

1. 10,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    For the record I understand why you believe the posters here are downrampers. I was exactly like you heading into 2008 until I learned the hard way listening to everyone is the best way to avoid being punched in the face which is what 2008 did to everyone. If I had of listened I would have been better prepared.

You will always make your own mind up and that's good. I am telling you from my own experience this feels exactly like 2008 and 1987 (I was in both as you know I am not young) and the charts look very similar. So all I am saying is sure post stuff you think is relevant but if you keep a closed mind you miss out on a lot of experience many here have.

And its an experience that cost many of us a lot of pain to acquire. It costs you nothing and you lose nothing reading it. Even if you don't agree forearmed is forewarned. It doesn't matter who is right or wrong if everyone is prepared one way or the other then everyone ends up okay. Just some friendly advice.

P.S. Remember I am retired and on the sidelines playing video games hehehe. So it doesn't affect me one way or the other but it will if the bears are right and you aren't prepared. I will go short soon for fun once the conditions I mentioned above are met cause it looks to me like the short of a lifetime is almost upon us. Good luck bud.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.