XJO 0.10% 8,212.2 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-16836

1. 6,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1001
    @Baron1 I have tried to help him out with the suggestions of looking into the 2008 crash via "The Big Short". Alas, it seems like this was too much of an effort lol.

What was learnt by that masterpiece... Crashes, when they occur, wipe out millions of people. The crashes might not be when the data first suggests a downturn. The bear can be in a loss for a LONG time but in the end the process plays out. The mainstream (controlled) media is shocked about how this can happen, and the bears make a tonne of money and are labelled the bad guys, when all along, the instos are the ones who allowed a situation to spiral out of control, without govt oversight, and only 1 of them got hit up with a legal prosecution.

Fast forward to today. We have similar speculation mania. The only positive data is the employment data (which as I highlighted has been manipulated to the point of being false). To get insight into the real data, you need to go to external media sources from homebased economists and those who have retired from high positions within investment firms (Steve Van Metre and EuroDollar Channels - along with others who have left the Fed and have inside knowledge and experience) and broadcast this outside of the controlled media. It is lucky there is external voices of intelligence being expressed in other formats.

On a side note, the markets went from around $6 billion to just under $9 billion after close. That is a whole lot of retail money being pushed around.

Or maybe it was institutions starting their unwinding process?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.