XJO 1.34% 7,971.1 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-16854

1. 10,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 470
    Well hello "Mr Never Was" I can see we are back to the same posts that we discredited long ago. I understand that age can often cause cognitive issues in the elderly (although I not sure in you its due to age). So I will use small words all the same (like last time), I was being "sarcastic" or "funny". That is what the "lol" is for. I hope you are keeping up this time.

I guess its not your fault however, I mean imagine being in your twilight years and forced to work I am guessing for a 20 something year old, who you have to ask advice from daily about stocks? You trying desperately to understand what a chart is? Meanwhile he talks about all the money he is making , is this why you get confused with stocks like CSL?

You think you are doing those trades? I still remember months/years ago when you jumped up and down for weeks claiming you got a trade correct. Not many trades, just one. I mean such a trader with all these 1000 percent returns on all these different stocks don't you find that funny. And why hasn't such a gun won many awards on the bingo thread ?

I mean you can't call the market moves correctly but you make 1000 percent returns daily and still you are forced to work all hours in your twilight years dreaming you are Mr Buffet? Must be frustrating watching everyone else around your age retired successfully? What was it you once said charts are for losers?

So what is your excuse? 1929 wiped you out? After the war you were making 1000 percent returns daily and then bang got wiped out? Think you might be confused again, 1929 is before our time. However, 1987 isn't is it? Not if you really were a successful investor/trader with all these years of experience and thousands of percent in returns right?

Oh but wait you aren't or like me you would be retired and not forced to run off to work. Hence your trolling can only be done early in the morning or at night around work hours lol. Where are these 1000 percent returns then? So in 2008 while I traded my way out of the crash and stayed on HC you got wiped out and disappeared for over 10 years or longer?

I guess we all know who the market really tore a new one out of. Although unlike you I am honest I readily admit it, market punched me pretty hard in the face for quite a while.

So let me give you some good free advice from a famous quote:

"If you'd kept your mouth shut we might have thought you were clever."

P.S. Pity that will go over your head but might be time for you to go back on ignore I not sure I need advice on making 1000 percent daily returns. Let me think on it .
    Last edited by Baron1: Today, 00:50

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.