XJO 0.74% 8,208.9 s&p/asx 200

When that one went higher on negative news I smelt manipulation...

1. 3,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 982
    When that one went higher on negative news I smelt manipulation straight away. You'd thn expect the big fish to get out befre it turns down - and seems thats happened now. Four major chart indicators show it is ready to turn down. I got in yest @ 77.55. Of course strong retail sales here might push it higher , I suppose the America stock equivalents are pushing up right now on the recent US retail figures?

@Thejerry01

More to that than meet the eyee, seems John Deere are closing a few facotries to move production to Mexico. Labout must be getting way too expensive for them in AMerica. Chicanic is on it if you want to find out more.

Also found out last night Briggs and Stratton went bust in late 2020, whodathunkit with a 100 year history behind them and being such a renowned brand of the small engine indusrty!

Old mate NDX right on the 61.8 Fib, if we see a turn over here, the bears could be rejoicing again, other wise if the momentum is so strong it goes even higher from here, well gee willickers, I guess keep pumping to the Prez Elections, right?

upload_2024-8-21_14-41-28.png
    Last edited by Load: 21/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.