XJO 0.74% 8,208.9 s&p/asx 200

Sorry reposted my last post I had removed thinking the link was...

1. 10,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    Sorry reposted my last post I had removed thinking the link was having issues but its HC so reposted:

Your wrong it is very well deserved. Unlike all the blinkered bulls dear old Buffet can smell a crash coming and has been selling positions hand over fist. Currently I believe I just read he sold another huge part of his Bank of America stake? Meaning he is now sitting on the largest cash reserves in the history of his company.

So if he isn't done selling and continues selling more to dumb money, whoops I mean the retail investor, I wonder what the bulls that are all in know that buffet doesn't? Although in fairness I have read retail accuse buffet of being too old and out of touch. All I can say to those retail bulls is at least you can only go bankrupt once .

P.S. Pity retail always think they know better but can't beat that sort of wisdom/experience is a reason there is only one buffet:

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/insur...lides-as-buffetts-berkshire-sells-more-shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.