XJO 0.74% 8,208.9 s&p/asx 200

My friend tonight's figure just proved that isn't true anymore....

1. 10,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    My friend tonight's figure just proved that isn't true anymore. Its all been BS in the US particularly over the last year or so as we head into election. Over 30 percent of the jobs created that made it a "strong" labour market weren't real. The numbers are fake as we said. When you also consider the vast majority of these so called jobs have been all part time jobs (being counted the same as full time jobs) this is a total disaster.

And these numbers have still been fudged so what are the real numbers, how many other downward revisions are coming? Remember all employment seems to be Govt based now meaning debt has been used to prop up the economy its why the US debt level pasted unsustainable many moons ago. The GDP number without the debt spending would be negative it seems, meaning recession already?

That isn't a soft landing BTW, the Fed has lied to everyone from the start from transitory inflation they knew as I did wasn't true to no rate rises for years which again was a lie. My friend the US will collapse into a recession and hard. As I said before the Fed has been preparing for it for a long time its the only way to fix this mess, a re set like every other time. Its what they always do just retail (the mums and dads) find out last.

Careful drinking the Kool-Aid and make sure you cover yourself well, just in case you discover we are right and seems we are. A 50 basis point interest rate cut is possible now because everyone now sees how big a crash is coming. This is why I said before if you look back at history interest rates cuts heading into recessions result in market crashes. Its only because everyone once it happens knows its over (no more music).

P.S. Remember central banks never cut interest rates until they have to meaning - a 50 point cut would mean, to use a professional economic term, "its all stuffed". Good luck bud.
    Last edited by TheReaper: 22/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.