XJO 0.70% 8,269.8 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-16942

1. 10,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Lena Petrova and the strawberry pavlova

My esteemed friends,
    I have just experienced a 5 minute bout of uncontrollable laughter as I perused the Youtube channel of this forum's favourite financial commentator influencer and nutjob

Here are the titles of her recent videos:

BREAKING: More Countries Apply to Join the BRICS as Geopolitical Tensions Rise & Markets Fragment
    BOLD MOVE: China Squeezes Western Militaries by Banning Exports of Key Material Used for Weapons
    Global Crash Ahead?| China & the US Establish Joint Anti-Financial Crisis Group in a Surprise Move
    FOOD SHORTAGES & HIGH INFLATION: Price Control Proposal by Kamala Harris Explained
    BRICS SHOCK: The BRICS Bloc Suspends New Memberships as More Than 40 Countries Want to Join
    WARNING: Banks Are Preparing for an Imminent Banking Crisis as Property Foreclosures Soar
    EXPORTING WARS: Weapons Makers Enjoy Record 555% Shareholders' Returns as They Sabotage Peace Talks
    DOLLAR CRASH & END OF EMPIRE: Iran War, Dollar's Loss of Reserve Status, Propaganda | Dr. Ron Paul
    DITCH THE DOLLAR: China & Russia To Use Barter to Grow Bilateral Trade & Avoid Western Sanctions
    ECONOMIC BLOODBATH: $1.4 TRILLION LOST in a Day as Global Markets Panic & Major Indices Collapse
    NATO's NEW VICTIM: Missiles Deployed, $500M Aid, New US Proxy & Military Buildup

I showed this to my good lady wife, "what do you think, Lois?"
    She replied, "She is a nutjob all right, but her skincare product range and strawberry pavlova recipe are top notch"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.