XJO 0.09% 8,205.2 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-17019

1. 10,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    If the stock market crashes the housing market crashes simple as that they are linked. I worked over two decades as a real estate agent through the two worst housing crashes which you would have seen (depending on you age). If you think housing isn't going to crash your only fooling yourselves. Do you think we haven't heard all these arguments before?

Immigration was used in the past to try to prop up the real estate market as was low interest rates remember? Everyone either has a short memory or too young to know. Its not new nor are the arguments, always the same script. The only difference is the system gets so broken it takes lower and lower rates and more and more immigration to keep creating the bubbles.

But each and every time the bubble bursts without fail and the stock markets and property markets crash. Look at the US no different to us on the basic level. I listened for 2 years to how there is no housing supply same as here? Now sellers are starting to flood the market? Same will happen here and then the crash comes. Only difference crash going to be bigger this time.

Interest rates can't be raised again? Funny same thing was said in the 70/80's after the first rate cut? Then we saw interest rates climb up towards 17.5% in the second wave of inflation? You all forget end of day we can't simply raise the target rate over 3 percent because people can't live. People just won't stand for it and end of day the majority always win out - why you never push the masses to breaking point (basic Political Science 101).

The most moronic argument made by bulls has been that since 2022 we have lived with higher inflation just fine lol. Really? Then why is the global economy on the verge of collapse. People can't afford basic food stuffs anymore and delinquencies, bankruptcies, debt etc all at/or near historic record highs? Things are so bad governments can't even convincingly lie about the figures anymore?

And the counter argument that bulls make every time to the above time and again, "its different this time" hahaha. Why because its normal for housing to soon reach 10 million for a basic home? A loaf of bread to cost $50? Because that's how the bull case ends, unabated inflation pushing up asset prices so they can trade in markets, not go to work and become rich doing nothing?

It will crash it always does when we reach these extremes just going to be IMO, much bigger this time as we at never before seen extremes (the mother of all bubbles).

P.S. Good luck if you are a bull but blinkers only work for so long and in the end the bank repossess those too hehehe. I hope people are at least taking steps to protect themselves just in case the bears are right, because the ride is about to start getting very bumpy the VIX at 65 was the warning IMO .
    Last edited by TheReaper: 27/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.