XJO 0.08% 8,103.2 s&p/asx 200

Hard to say he hasn't finished selling yet he keeps dumping...

1. 10,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    Hard to say he hasn't finished selling yet he keeps dumping parcel after parcel (big parcels) into the market (Apple also). He just can't dump it all at once you have to keep dumping it piece by piece to unsuspecting retail or you destroy the price. Hence you end up selling out at the top and retail like always end up the bag holders, just like every other time.

Its not the selling of stocks (and he is selling) by Buffet on its own its also the record cash reserves that's the huge red flag. He has publicly stated he isn't buying anything as the market is overpriced. So yea nice try but no Buffet has stated he is a seller and not a buyer at these levels and hasn't stopped selling for weeks (parcel after parcel).

But good luck I am sure retail know what they are doing Buffet is old after all right? Mind you he is very patient, might be something to do with age. He tends to wait till there is "blood on the streets" then buys up cheap. I still remember him doing that in 2008 when retail was laughing why he would be buying when everything was crashing :

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2008/oct/01/warrenbuffett.generalelectric
    Last edited by TheReaper: 28/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.