XJO 0.43% 8,079.5 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-17096

1. 10,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    What are the chances we have a big drop on the S&P tonight? Fridays are usually green nights as algos easily control the low volume BUT traditionally they are good "crash" or "boom" days. Meaning the "smart money" has in the past used Fridays as it gives them the whole weekend (longer on holiday weekends) to change the narrative for big market runs or falls.

This is just an intellectual exercise, as I just read something from someone who has been insanely accurate lately (hence I thought the S&P would end red last night) and what they said remined me of the good old volatility days of the past. Anyway lets see for fun only, and no not saying a crash yet but another big drop (market warning/tremor?) is what they are hinting at for tonight.

P.S. Again this is just an academic exercise for a bit of fun not a prediction as I am not seeing a big fall yet myself. However, its a bit of fun for the late crew tonight to see if they are right .
    Last edited by Baron1: Today, 06:52

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.