XJO 0.21% 7,999.3 s&p/asx 200

XJO - Bear Posts only (Factors which might cause the markets to fall), page-17283

1. 3,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    From what Ive seen their housing market is worse than Horsetraylia, ie more overpriced. Dont forget they are/have been in recession too. I guess they have an easy choice to emigrate when our immigration treaty with NZ is so accomodating.to them.

But to see how bad things could get, witness the woke capital of the world - Canada. Once I thought this country, like Horsetraylia was organised and well managed, but the wheels have really fallen off these days, what with having woke PMs and all.

Not strictly market related, but nevertheless an interesting video to watch tf you have the guts. (its a shocker!). Pray it doesnt happen here , although with wokey Albanese at the helm, yikes....

@onetricky
    Tight correlation between NDX (in red) and the Nikkei maintained .under all conditions it seems, Captain?

upload_2024-9-6_8-51-0.png

US unemployment data out today around 10:30pm think?

Twould appear a hammered Dick was necessary to make CK see the error of his non pareidolic ways. Good work lads.

upload_2024-9-6_8-56-52.png
    Last edited by Load: Today, 09:07

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.